Club’s members pay an annual Membership Fee and Monthly Training Fees. The annual membership fee for members joining from September till end of February is 20 Eur. Members joining from March to July pay half-year membership of 10 Eur. In August there is no scheduled training.
The monthly training fees have several options. If you are joining only for Running and Cycling sessions, you can signup as a Runner with 20 Eur/month fee. If you do any number of sports including swimming, you can join with a Triathlete program at 35 Eur/month. If you wish to join for a short period and swim, you can take 12 swimming session voucher package. Most members are joining for the full program.
Monthly payments can be done via Bank Transfer or Paypal Service, while members joining in September/October or January can prepay full or half year at a discounted rate. Payments are applied for a full month.
In order to register:
1) Please submit the online questionnaire to help us understand your goals and fitness level.
2) We will review the questionnaire and send you the application form and a waiver of liability to be returned.
3) Once you return the application forms we will schedule the time for your first swim.
4) During the trial swim the coach will verify that your swimming level meets the minimum required standard. In some cases the club can request a member to swim on specific days when there is more space available for members swimming at a slower pace.
5) After your trial swim your membership will be confirmed and you will receive login credentials to the member area where you can pay the due fees. Your membership will commence from the first session at the pool or the track.
6) Within 2 months of your membership you will be required to obtain the ASYA health card from KOA.
To start, please fill in the online questionnaire. Thank you.
It is obligatory for all members to have a valid ASYA Health Certificate issued by KOA (Cyprus Sports Organisation). Additional information on how to obtain the certificate will be provided on request.
If you need a recommendation of a doctor who can issue such health certificate, please contact us for more information (members only).
Triathlon Club Nireas is a non-profit organization registered by the Ministry of Internal Affairs under registration number 1439. We are the oldest Cyprus Triathlon Club operating in Nicosia since 26th April 1994. Read our constitution to find our more about club’s goals and objectives.
All content on this website is copyrighted by Triathlon Club Nireas, distributed for free publication or has permission for publication.