Club members pay an Annual Membership Fee (once per year) and a Monthly Training Fee (every month).
The annual membership fee:
1) The standard membership fee is 40 Eur per month and it includes:
Members who can not attend regularly may request an option to pay for their swimming sessions with coupon vouchers at the cost of 70 Eur bundle for 8 sessions, valid for 3 months.
In 2022-2023 season, the club started cooperation with Teamforis (Chrystoforos Protopapas) – a well known athlete and a running coach. The program offers:
Part of the running fees will be sponsored by the club, while members will be required to pay extra 20 Eur per month in addition to the monthly club training fees for attending this program.
Members sponsored by the club in the running program are required to have a health card and to be willing to represent the club at various triathlon competitions throughout the year (particularly those organised by the Cyprus Triathlon Federation).
The Club reserves the right to adjust the schedule and the fees based on participation of the members, cost and availability of training facilities.
In order to register:
1) Please submit the online questionnaire to help us understand your goals and fitness level.
2) We will review the questionnaire and send you the application form and a waiver of liability to be returned.
3) Once you return the application forms we will schedule the time for your first swim.
4) During the trial swim the coach will verify that your swimming level meets the minimum required standard. In some cases the club can request a member to swim on specific days when there is more space available for members swimming at a slower pace.
5) After your trial swim your membership will be confirmed and you will receive login credentials to the member area where you can pay the due fees. Your membership will commence from the first session at the pool or the track.
6) Within 2 months of your membership you will be required to obtain the ASYA health card from KOA.
To start, please fill in the online questionnaire. Thank you.
It is obligatory for all members to have a valid ASYA Health Certificate issued by KOA (Cyprus Sports Organisation). Additional information on how to obtain the certificate will be provided on request.
If you need a recommendation of a doctor who can issue such health certificate, please contact us for more information (members only).
Triathlon Club Nireas is a non-profit organization registered by the Ministry of Internal Affairs under registration number 1439. We are the oldest Cyprus Triathlon Club operating in Nicosia since 26th April 1994. Read our constitution to find our more about club’s goals and objectives.
All content on this website is copyrighted by Triathlon Club Nireas, distributed for free publication or has permission for publication.